Tuesday 21 May 2013

MOON - silhouette video

MOON


                                                                  Photo by:      Mark Gee

This is from a video of this moon rise.
The video is at:     http://player.vimeo.com/video/58385453
                                                           need to press play !!

Mark comments:

Full Moon Silhouettes is a real time video of the moon rising over the Mount Victoria Lookout in Wellington, New Zealand. People had gathered up there this night to get the best view possible of the moon rising. I captured the video from 2.1km away on the other side of the city. It's something that I've been wanting to photograph for a long time now, and a lot of planning and failed attempts had taken place. Finally, during moon rise on the 28th January 2013, everything fell into place and I got my footage.


Amazon has some amazing books about the moon:
go to:

While at Amazon - take a look around - just type what you would like to see into the search box.  They have so many great things.
............................................................................................


more information here:



...................................................................




You probably read this on some sort of computing device:
Such things need maintenance.  There is a totally inappropriate sexist joke, in some quarters, about a little old 'person'' who wondered why the car would not go. When asked about when maintenance was last done - "What is that?"                  .............................................

Personal experience:
Yes, I lost my most precious photos. Because I did not have them copied, or backed up.
I now have them, (what I have left!!), copied, and backed up - I used:

Please back-up your precious documents - don't loose them, like I did.
And, please tell a friend - may save their .........
(The way it happened, wasn't even someone hacking! Some computer "tech" was eliminating some old files from my computer - to help it run faster. Bingo!! Photos gone!!!)

Concerning hacking.....
Did you know that there are now more than 220,000 new attempts to interfere with computers, created every day. Most are destroyed pretty quickly. BUT;    NOT all of them
Made me rethink my computer protection.
It is now, not a question of "ïf" they will take out my computer, it is a question of "when".........

So, I now use, and I recommend for you:
PC DEFENDER:             http://gojvz.com/c/48000/20846

and,   BLOG DEFENDER:            http:com/c/48000/20094//gojvz.

and, this one is good:
        UniBLUE speed up my computer:    
    
Some old sage said something about being prepared, & vigilant.........yes......

The links above are adds - if you purchase, a commission is usually paid.
As you know, sales may generate commissions......


IMPORTANT  NOTICE:

You may have noticed that I have not asked you for your email......
I do not send pesty repeat emails to try & get you to buy........
(I personally find them annoying - and I don't do it to you.........)

In return, may I ask a favor??

If you would care to reconsider the information above, and purchase something - it would make us both happy!!  

 YOU ARE WORTH IT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment